Resolved

Ordered face masks in Feb 2015, Never received. Wrote them product unavailable.

Ask for refund been getting the run around. Theykeep putting me off. 3-7 days, 1 week, etc. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS.

Also asked for price adjustment..they have no policy. Their price 2/15.00 other site 3 /$9.99. Still waiting for refund. Contacted my credit company THEY PUT THE CHARGE ON HOLD.

oNCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY THEY HOLD ON TO IT .

They offered me credit in the amount of 150% of the original order but why would I want to have a credit for more if I can not receive fulfillment of my original order. POOR company to do business with.

budzinski_john wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Ncrowd to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd face mask for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

budzinski_john

I have filed a complaint with the attorney Generals office also and the BBB. No more excuses accepted.

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!

to nCrowd_Carl #980815

Thank you Carl for your prompt action to resolve this problem. Everything is settled and a refund has been issued.