Ncrowd - CHEAP QUALITY
I purchased a 2 carat sterling silver bracelet that was advertised on ncrowd as being valued at $900.00 I got it appraised by a jeweler that said it was worth about $20 and was costume jewelry because the quality of the diamonds was extremely poor. The shipper refused to refund my money for the return.
I also ordered a bed comforter that was made in China and the quality was so poor including the material and stitching it was disgusting. I had to return that and I am still waiting for my refund after a month.
Do yourself a favor, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. The quality of the merchandise is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and not worth anywhere near what they say the value is. It is all second-hand cheap poor quality merchandise and the Customer Service SUCKS!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive product listing
- Fraudulent practices
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sterling Silver Diamond Curved Link Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Purchased a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Color is black, Grey primer is showing in 21 places. Current Milage is 30. Dealership and paint shops state vehicle..."
- "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."