Palm Springs, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I purchased a 2 carat sterling silver bracelet that was advertised on ncrowd as being valued at $900.00 I got it appraised by a jeweler that said it was worth about $20 and was costume jewelry because the quality of the diamonds was extremely poor. The shipper refused to refund my money for the return.

I also ordered a bed comforter that was made in China and the quality was so poor including the material and stitching it was disgusting. I had to return that and I am still waiting for my refund after a month.

Do yourself a favor, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. The quality of the merchandise is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and not worth anywhere near what they say the value is. It is all second-hand cheap poor quality merchandise and the Customer Service SUCKS!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Useless.

I didn't like: Deceptive product listing, Fraudulent practices, Service.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

my brother use to sell rings on the street and he purchase a die that stamped 18k.he would purchase the rings that said professional truck driver.

those that were not stamped were stamped by him. he had this racket and he did it for years. he would hit the spanish neighborhoods saying 18 quilate brother some would pay 100.00, some would pay 35.00. but when he got home he had a wad of cash.

the 18k had H.G.E next to it. it means heavy gold electricplate. worthless gold and he sold thousands. one day he was walking and i happened to be with him.

he walked up to this guys car and said hey dude want to buy a hot ring. he said, how much do you want? 85.00 will be the lowest i will go. the guy then asked, maybe that is not real and my bro took the ring and placed a scratch on his window.

hard core sale dude and he got the 85.00. the professional truck driver ring was 8.00 and the ring that scratched glass was 4.50. my brother provided goods and services to anyone he could get cash from. in about two days of wearing the trucker ring your skin would turn green.

one customer he serviced said i want my money back this ring is not good and he said to this customer that the reason his finger turned green was that he had a high acid content on his skin.

the guy purchased a second ring.you purchase a silver ring with diamonds--you got what you paid for and have a nice day.