Ncrowd - Simple Review #1458758762

West Palm Beach, Florida 0 comments

I had 75 dollars credit, and I was waiting to use it, now it is boomstreet, and nobody is giving me response for my 75 dollars

Review about: Ncrowd Credit.

Ncrowd - Item not recieved

Albrighton, Shropshire 0 comments
Turnaround Time

i placed an order for a mystery gadget box for £15 ages ago,had an email saying what to do which was quote a ref number then they would email me to next step,email never recieved. emailed ncrowd,they emailed back saying they would be in touch within 72 hrs,that was on 11/02/16 and im still waiting for an email back.

i want a full refund or items i ordered! have emailed several times since with no response. dredfull company,theives!

i would like my money back or the item i ordered. how do you contact these people when they dont respond to emails and have no telephone number

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about mystery gadget box at Ncrowd was lack of info and no item Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Ncrowd - Simple Review #1456169958

Swansea, Swansea 0 comments

despite constan unsubscibes they will not stop emailing me the offers.do not join this company you will never get rid of them.a real pain in the neck.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ncrowd - Update Sunday Mail has written about this

Knoxville, Tennessee 0 comments

Hi, also note that the TN State Legislation currently has a bill

SB2026

by Briggs

(HB1928 by Smith)

As introduced, creates an advisory taskforce to review the sale of online coupons and recommend any necessary statutory revisions to the consumer protection and criminal laws that should be made to protect consumers when paying to obtain an online coupon

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Ncrowd - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Denver, Colorado

Denver, Colorado 1 comment

Total rip off I had about a $90 credit with ncrowd now boomStreet and they took the credit away saying that they didn't buy the debt just the database so I'm out the money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of other product. Ncrowd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Comments

Same thing in my case too.

This is a fraud company!!!

earlier it was a good company with halfoffdepot.com name and then ncrowd got it which was sort of ok but this boomstreet is a big fraud company.

I had around 70+credit in my account but they flatly refused to repay.

I assume that this is their way of business, keep changing the name but continue with same fraud and run away from paying the credit amount!!

Ncrowd - Simple Review #1455549405

I purchased a dimner for 2 im a iranian restaurant, when we went to use muly voucher i found out that the restaurant doesnt exist any more, and now ncrowd doesnt exist anymore anf my $20 doesnt exiat anymore either!!!!

Review about: Ncrowd Voucher.

Ncrowd - Cap Tremblant voucher fraud

Ajax, Ontario 0 comments
Turnaround Time

these clowns sold me a 2 night voucher for a resort in Tremblant, Quebec. When we arrived all was well and the front desk was going to honor the voucher.

2 months later I receive a phone call saying that the company Ncrowd will not give them the resort the credit that I paid for, therefore I had to pay the entire amount out of pocket.

When contacting the credit card company, they said there was nothing they could do because it was past the time period to submit a complaint... all evidence of this deal or website has vanished and these *** wipes owe me money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Ncrowd - Simple Review #1454679629

Seattle, Washington 0 comments

Can't get them to stop the emails..... BAD COMPANY

Ripped my money by Ncrowd

Ottawa, Ontario 0 comments

I made a purchase of bunch of products , was advised the supplier is no longer available and will have credit given, I tried a few times to us the credits and could not and was advised I need to pay for purchases as credits would not apply to those purchases, a scam technique , since then never got anything and have no idea who to contact as no one will respond, where is the authority to deal with these scams.

If anyone steal anything from a store, he will be charged and face a possible jail time but these thieves stole 1000s of dollars and nobody care or can do anything.

This reviewer shared experience about "no products sent " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about other product from Ncrowd was being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Ncrowd - Lost credits

Calgary, Alberta 0 comments

I had close to $50 in credits. This was because ncrowd cancelled an order and gave me the credits for what I had paid.

I ordered two additional things based on the $50 I had in credits. I haven't received the items yet + I have now way of using the credits now that the site is gone.

I still have the order confirmations for the two items that I ordered - one from April 2015 and another from July 2015.

How can I get my money back? How did every one gets their issues resolved?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with were great in the begining and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ncrowd credit. Ncrowd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ncrowd credit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.