2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have an oil change credit of 99.00 and a credit of around 40.00. Previously to them changing hands I had asked for a refund and they said they do not do refunds, so I thought I would wait for something to come up that I would really like and buy it with the 40.00 credit.

And then just recently I tried to get on their website and I get redirected or it tells me that 'we can't reach this page', so I guess I am SOL.. Thanks NcrowdBoomstreet !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TracyK is quite happy with some of the merchant services offered and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my purchase and no refund and would not correct problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they shut their doors without warning" of ncrowd voucher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Ncrowd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ncrowd voucher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1080483

If you paid with your credit card, please ask your credit card company for a chargeback ASAP. Tell them that your nCrowd unused vouchers/store credit is useless because the business is closed and the website is shut down.

Also, send them the below link as evidence that nCrowd has shut down. I was able to get my credit card charges reversed by doing the above.