Ncrowd - Frozen Doll knockoffs

I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls.I was utterly shocked when I received them!!!

Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely weren't worth any more than that. I did contact NCrowd by email & sent them photos of how they were mailed, packaged & the dolls. I got a reasonably timed response, along with an apology & a NCrowd credit for the full amount.

I am satisfied with the outcome, although I would have much rather had the "real" dolls.

I have made other purchases from NCrowd & with the exception of 1 other item, I have been happy with what I have received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Quick resolution
  • What I disliked
    • Delivery time was too long
    • Product quality was garbage

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 06, 2015 #926472

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase. Please email me at with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ncrowd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ncrowd.
Filing a new complaint about