I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls.I was utterly shocked when I received them!!!
Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely weren't worth any more than that. I did contact NCrowd by email & sent them photos of how they were mailed, packaged & the dolls. I got a reasonably timed response, along with an apology & a NCrowd credit for the full amount.
I am satisfied with the outcome, although I would have much rather had the "real" dolls.
I have made other purchases from NCrowd & with the exception of 1 other item, I have been happy with what I have received.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Quick resolution
What I disliked
- Delivery time was too long
- Product quality was garbage
- Product or service
- Frozen Dolls
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Attached is the picture that I saw when I purchased and picture of what I received. Awful awful awful!..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- "SO last Friday 8/2/16 I had Firestone put on 2 new tires on my car. I had them rotate the 2 new tires and put them on the front of..."
- "I was literally on hold for 30 minutes after being told to wait "a couple" minutes. Absolutely ridiculous!..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."