I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls.I was utterly shocked when I received them!!!
Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely weren't worth any more than that. I did contact NCrowd by email & sent them photos of how they were mailed, packaged & the dolls. I got a reasonably timed response, along with an apology & a NCrowd credit for the full amount.
I am satisfied with the outcome, although I would have much rather had the "real" dolls.
I have made other purchases from NCrowd & with the exception of 1 other item, I have been happy with what I have received.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Quick resolution
What I disliked
- Delivery time was too long
- Product quality was garbage
- Product or service
- Frozen Dolls
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "I was literally on hold for 30 minutes after being told to wait "a couple" minutes. Absolutely ridiculous!..."
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- "SO last Friday 8/2/16 I had Firestone put on 2 new tires on my car. I had them rotate the 2 new tires and put them on the front of..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."