Ncrowd - Frozen Singing Dolls are knock offs!
Update added by user Dec 08, 2014
I was given a full refund. I appreciate their honesty.
Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
I have been offered a $200 store credit when I spent $305.I don't want $200 more of bootleg items!
I'm calling my credit card company now!Sad it had to be this way!
Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2014
I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic.Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them.
Poor sound quality. No where on the ad did it say they weren't real or in a box. Ironically I received them in the time frame I was supposed to. I'm out over $300!
I bought them as gifts!! I'm about to file a chargeback. I have called and emailed and there hasn't been a response yet. I will remove this if they prove they're honest and refund me for the full amount.
I do not want knock off dolls.It was too good to be true.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."