Featured 100% full Resolved

Update by user Dec 08, 2014

I was given a full refund. I appreciate their honesty.

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

I have been offered a $200 store credit when I spent $305.I don't want $200 more of bootleg items!

I'm calling my credit card company now!Sad it had to be this way!

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2014

I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic.Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them.

Poor sound quality. No where on the ad did it say they weren't real or in a box. Ironically I received them in the time frame I was supposed to. I'm out over $300!

I bought them as gifts!! I'm about to file a chargeback. I have called and emailed and there hasn't been a response yet. I will remove this if they prove they're honest and refund me for the full amount.

I do not want knock off dolls.It was too good to be true.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

frozen sucks

mandyctwp
Brooklyn, New York, United States #913132

The issue has been resolved.Full credit back to my card was given.

I appreciate your honesty with this matter.Thank you.

deadrabrown19
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #912368

Lmao

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!