I ordered a Jawbone Big Jambox bluetooth speaker.It arrived without a box in a padded envelope.
The corner of the speaker was completely smashed in. No answer yet to my requests for a refund so will likely have to go through PayPal. This is supposed to be a Christmas gift for my husband in two days. There is no way it will get resolved in time and I now get to give him a box full of broken ***.
Plum District used to be a great site until nCrowd bought it out.Never never never order from an nCrowd site.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality was garbage
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Big Jambox Bluetooth Speaker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i bought an item from them, and then waited and waited, but it never showed up. 4 weeks later, i went to their site and had to work to find the..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."