I ordered a Jawbone Big Jambox bluetooth speaker.It arrived without a box in a padded envelope.
The corner of the speaker was completely smashed in. No answer yet to my requests for a refund so will likely have to go through PayPal. This is supposed to be a Christmas gift for my husband in two days. There is no way it will get resolved in time and I now get to give him a box full of broken ***.
Plum District used to be a great site until nCrowd bought it out.Never never never order from an nCrowd site.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality was garbage
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Big Jambox Bluetooth Speaker
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."