Resolved
3.1

Update by user Feb 02, 2015

It turns out the refund WAS issued in a timely fashion, but the purchase was made so long ago, that I forgot that my debit card was compromised, and I received a new card. It did not show up right away because the old card info was used.

Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2015

On December 9th, I ordered a fleece-lined Women's XL thigh-length hoodie from JustDeals.com. Total price $35.10.

I didn't really expect it by Christmas, which was good, because I did not receive shipment until Jan 8. What was delivered was like a mini version of what was pictured. I can not even call it "child-sized" with a straight face. (Never mind that it was made of flimsy material that you could see right through.) I emailed them.

They replied the next day that they were sorry, and that I could keep the wrong item and they would give me store credit for the full amount. I replied that I had not use for the item, as I have no 2 year old girls, and that I did not want store credit as I was not interested in buying anything else from them. I did not hear from them, so I sent another email a few days later. Finally, on January 19th, I received another reply saying they were sorry and that my money would be refunded in 7-10 days.

Today is the 10th business day, and still no refund.

I sent them yet another email, so we'll see what that gets me. It is now almost 2 months since I made this purchase...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. tcayer is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about hoodie at Ncrowd was i have not received the refund yet , but reviewer liked were quick to offer a refund. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!