Ncrowd - My purchased item was 'out of stock' - never notified - only give 'store credit'
Update added by user Sep 14, 2015
after i got done with this review, i went back to my email and noticed that NCrowd had issued me a complete refund on my paypal.
i consider this issue resolved.
Original review posted by user Sep 14, 2015
i bought an item from them, and then waited and waited, but it never showed up.
4 weeks later, i went to their site and had to work to find the support contact info. i emailed them, and got a response a few DAYS later.
they said they were sorry, but the item had gone out of stock, and they neglected to inform me of that.
they gave me 'store credit', not a refund.
what a frickin' joke. 'store credit' is worthless since i have no plans to shop there again.
i also filed a complaint with the TN Dept Of Commerce.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Store credit only policy
- Reason of review:
- out of stock and no refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Memory Foam Bike Seat Cover
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "They may have a great product and I believe they do. However, their call center support is absolutely useless. Too many roads to navigate to get anywhere. ..."
- "We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town. Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep,..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."