I purchased a voucher for a luxury bed sheet set through KGB Deals in the Fall of 2013.I had a hard time ordering on the website link listed on the voucher so I Google searched a number for KGB Deals and upon calling, I was told that the company had been sold to N'Crowd/Moolala.
I was given a forwarding number & the rep told me that I could only get a credit despite the fact that I asked for a refund. Last I checked, if a company gets sold, I am entitled to a refund for vouchers paid for. I told the rep this, and she sauce that she could only give a credit. Instead of calling the BBB and Attorney General right away, I continued to contact N'Crowd for a refund.
After no refund success, I looked on the N'Crowd website and found a jacket that I liked & used my $30 credit and paid an additional $10 on my Visa card for the purchase. The coat did not arrive within the 4 weeks promised and I emailed to inquire about my order. (I ordered the coat on the 24th of September according to my bank ledger.) Fast Forward 7 weeks later (a few days into November) and the coat arrives from China...with small sleeves on a Large coat? I ordered a size medium.
When I emailed back to return the coat, I received a response back almost a week later. When I returned the jacket I sent another email with the return tracking info and asked for a check to be mailed instead of a credit to my account. I received an email back stating that I would receive a $36 credit to my N' Crowd account? First off, the coat cost $40.
Secondly, the jacket was defective from China. Finally, after over 16 emails, I am forced to contact the Consumer Protection Agency and BBB. Since N'Crowd waited 6 weeks to deliver the item, and I didn't find out that I wouldn't be refunded until late November, my bank couldn't accept my dispute to at least get my $10 back.
This company is a fraud!!!Don't do business with them or you'll find out the hard way like I did!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- All bad fraud
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales..."
- "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..."