I purchased a voucher for a luxury bed sheet set through KGB Deals in the Fall of 2013.I had a hard time ordering on the website link listed on the voucher so I Google searched a number for KGB Deals and upon calling, I was told that the company had been sold to N'Crowd/Moolala.

I was given a forwarding number & the rep told me that I could only get a credit despite the fact that I asked for a refund. Last I checked, if a company gets sold, I am entitled to a refund for vouchers paid for. I told the rep this, and she sauce that she could only give a credit. Instead of calling the BBB and Attorney General right away, I continued to contact N'Crowd for a refund.

After no refund success, I looked on the N'Crowd website and found a jacket that I liked & used my $30 credit and paid an additional $10 on my Visa card for the purchase. The coat did not arrive within the 4 weeks promised and I emailed to inquire about my order. (I ordered the coat on the 24th of September according to my bank ledger.) Fast Forward 7 weeks later (a few days into November) and the coat arrives from China...with small sleeves on a Large coat? I ordered a size medium.

When I emailed back to return the coat, I received a response back almost a week later. When I returned the jacket I sent another email with the return tracking info and asked for a check to be mailed instead of a credit to my account. I received an email back stating that I would receive a $36 credit to my N' Crowd account? First off, the coat cost $40.

Secondly, the jacket was defective from China. Finally, after over 16 emails, I am forced to contact the Consumer Protection Agency and BBB. Since N'Crowd waited 6 weeks to deliver the item, and I didn't find out that I wouldn't be refunded until late November, my bank couldn't accept my dispute to at least get my $10 back.

This company is a fraud!!!Don't do business with them or you'll find out the hard way like I did!

Review about: Jacket.

I didn't like: All bad fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $55
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

ncrowdlawsuit

LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW.* THERE ARE SOME VERY LARGE NEWS NETWORKS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPING STORY ( YOU WILIL BE HEARD) *

IF YOU OR SOMEONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED FROM NCROWD INC OR ITS AFFILIATES BEFORE SHARE YOUR STORY OPEN UP DONT LET THESE GUYS WIN!

IF ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!!EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM *

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!