I purchased a voucher for a luxury bed sheet set through KGB Deals in the Fall of 2013.I had a hard time ordering on the website link listed on the voucher so I Google searched a number for KGB Deals and upon calling, I was told that the company had been sold to N'Crowd/Moolala.
I was given a forwarding number & the rep told me that I could only get a credit despite the fact that I asked for a refund. Last I checked, if a company gets sold, I am entitled to a refund for vouchers paid for. I told the rep this, and she sauce that she could only give a credit. Instead of calling the BBB and Attorney General right away, I continued to contact N'Crowd for a refund.
After no refund success, I looked on the N'Crowd website and found a jacket that I liked & used my $30 credit and paid an additional $10 on my Visa card for the purchase. The coat did not arrive within the 4 weeks promised and I emailed to inquire about my order. (I ordered the coat on the 24th of September according to my bank ledger.) Fast Forward 7 weeks later (a few days into November) and the coat arrives from China...with small sleeves on a Large coat? I ordered a size medium.
When I emailed back to return the coat, I received a response back almost a week later. When I returned the jacket I sent another email with the return tracking info and asked for a check to be mailed instead of a credit to my account. I received an email back stating that I would receive a $36 credit to my N' Crowd account? First off, the coat cost $40.
Secondly, the jacket was defective from China. Finally, after over 16 emails, I am forced to contact the Consumer Protection Agency and BBB. Since N'Crowd waited 6 weeks to deliver the item, and I didn't find out that I wouldn't be refunded until late November, my bank couldn't accept my dispute to at least get my $10 back.
This company is a fraud!!!Don't do business with them or you'll find out the hard way like I did!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- All bad fraud
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "THIS REVIEW IS FOR ANTWERPEN TOYOTA, CLARKSVILLE, MD: I DESPERATELY NEED TRANSPORTATION! I Purchased a 2012 Prius in November 2015 with a $2000 CASH Down Payment, as the Toyota Dealer Refused my..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."