I purchased a voucher for a luxury bed sheet set through KGB Deals in the Fall of 2013.I had a hard time ordering on the website link listed on the voucher so I Google searched a number for KGB Deals and upon calling, I was told that the company had been sold to N'Crowd/Moolala.
I was given a forwarding number & the rep told me that I could only get a credit despite the fact that I asked for a refund. Last I checked, if a company gets sold, I am entitled to a refund for vouchers paid for. I told the rep this, and she sauce that she could only give a credit. Instead of calling the BBB and Attorney General right away, I continued to contact N'Crowd for a refund.
After no refund success, I looked on the N'Crowd website and found a jacket that I liked & used my $30 credit and paid an additional $10 on my Visa card for the purchase. The coat did not arrive within the 4 weeks promised and I emailed to inquire about my order. (I ordered the coat on the 24th of September according to my bank ledger.) Fast Forward 7 weeks later (a few days into November) and the coat arrives from China...with small sleeves on a Large coat? I ordered a size medium.
When I emailed back to return the coat, I received a response back almost a week later. When I returned the jacket I sent another email with the return tracking info and asked for a check to be mailed instead of a credit to my account. I received an email back stating that I would receive a $36 credit to my N' Crowd account? First off, the coat cost $40.
Secondly, the jacket was defective from China. Finally, after over 16 emails, I am forced to contact the Consumer Protection Agency and BBB. Since N'Crowd waited 6 weeks to deliver the item, and I didn't find out that I wouldn't be refunded until late November, my bank couldn't accept my dispute to at least get my $10 back.
This company is a fraud!!!Don't do business with them or you'll find out the hard way like I did!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- All bad fraud
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."