HalfOffDepot/nCrowd/Boomstreet is just a scam!

1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Also similar situation with credit on account, but larger loss than most are reporting. I would be interested in joining any lawsuit.

HalfOffDepot, nor nCrowd, nor Boomstreet ever communictaed to me they were going out of business. My credit was for a merchant that would not return my calls to redeem garage organizing certificates. HalfOffDepot told me they would just cancel my order (so the money never left HalfOffDepot). Several weeks later when there was no credit on my credit card, I contacted them again and they said a credit was placed on my account instead of the refund.

Dozens of attempts later at getting it resolved and the money was never refunded, but the credit showed up on my account. In my case this was money they were holding...seems kinda like a gift card...so it si not debt, but an assett.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Account.

Reason of review: Unethical behavior/fraud/theft.

Ncrowd - Rip Off!!!

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My account was originally with HalfoffDepot. After a while I noticed that the name changed to NCrowd.

My account was transferred and everything was the same. I still had my vouchers and credits in my account. I had over $100 in credits and not to mention unused vouchers.

I tried logging into my account to use my credits and access my vouchers and my account showed a balance of zero with no vouchers. I contacted NCrowd to find out why my account no longer exists, only to receive an email from "Boomstreet" informing me that they recently acquired the rights to the name and email database of NCrowd and the company as it previously existed is no longer in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Account.

Reason of review: Funds Taken.

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #1186096

Same and even BIGGER Loss situation here. Any resolve?

Class Action Suit? Ugh!

I am in the same situation. were you able to get resolution on this?