I had $104.65 credit from a deal that nCrowd told me they could not send after 3 months of waiting. Then they changed names and the new company, Boomtown, said that they did not purchase the company, just the database. So, your account stays the same, your order history stays the same, they just take your money.

I emailed to complain and they said sorry, (see above), blah, blah and then refused to answer my emails when I told them the response wasn't saitisfactory. I asked for contact info for the old company and the ignored my requests completely.

Twicr In the past year I contacted nCrowd regarding faulty merchandise, and they told me to call the seller. No customer service after the sale

The BBB can't help because the old company shut its doors and address. This is the same company in the same town (Knoxville) and probably the same staff. They sell junk. Please get the word out and run this shady company out of business before they steal anyone else's money!!

This reviewer shared experience about "theft of credit" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). choutchens is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about ncrowd account at Ncrowd was stole credit from my account Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

choutchens

***I contacted small claims court in Delaware because I read that the parent company for Boomtown was there. The actual address for nCrowd and now Boomtown is Knoxville, Tenn.

Concord, North Carolina, United States #1061263

I have exactly the same problem with this company.I had in store credit of almost $149 with nCrowd.

Suddenly they changed to Boomtown, and boom, my credits disappeared into thin air. I e mailed and threatened them with a lawsuit. A dummy called Luke responded that there is no more nCrowd and that Boomtown merely bought the rights to nCrowd e mail database and so my credits are gone forever. I retorted that I couldn't accept such scam.

I am filing a lawsuit against these thugs.They will find out the hard way that their scam will cost them heavy.

choutchens
to Sam I am Mesquite, Texas, United States #1063135

Hey Sam, I also thought about suing, but small claims court up in Delaware charges $150 just to file.I don't know if you can sue for damages??

Anyway, BBB can't help due to nCrowd closed and can't locate parent company. Then BBB reports back they found a Boomtown in California and sent them a petition to respond to my allegations. I don't even know if it is the same company. Very convoluted mess.

I thought that if enough people get involved, we could file a class-action suit.

Any thoughts.I do agree that the *** need to pay!