I purchased what was listed as "Frozen Singing Elsa and Anna" dolls.The picture showed the dolls in the box, with the authentic markings and wording.

First I had to email about the delivery - the tracking number they gave me was nonexistent. Then it said it was being mailed from Toronto. Another week went by. After inquiring again, the shipping point became the Netherlands.

Finally, I got a package. No box - thin plastic bag containing two incredibly cheap, shoddy, clearly not authentic, dolls. No markings, but considering the lack of quality, I would never give them to a child. In addition, the customs declaration stated and item value of $2.

I'd say that was overstating the true value, but the fact is that I paid $28 - and that's what the customs form should have shown. So, aside from copyright infringement, there's customs fraud. Multiple emails to Ncrowd finally got me a "store credit". I don't want a store credit from them - I would never buy anything there again.

I protested the charge on Paypal.

Paypal decided in my favor.Do NOT buy from this place, they use unethical vendors and customer service is deplorable.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about frozen dolls from Ncrowd was deceptive product listing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!