Product: Ncrowd Customer Care Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

nCrowd in Dahlonega, Georgia - What Support... Qualified For A Refund

Made a purchase for lasik surgery back in October 2012 when company was Half Off Depot. Voucher was for services at Atlanta Vision Clinic, www.atlantavisioncenter.com (The crooks that would not refund my money even though the patient did not qualify for the procedure. Tried to talk the patient in to another procedure for more money and charged my credit card. Contacted Half Off Depot, contacted merchant, many times. Then contacted NCrowd that said the voucher was redeemed. Voucher was not redeemed, no services were ever performed. They would not do anything further. Doctors office said they would give me $700 back but I would still be out $1,000 that they did nothing for. I'm still seeking resolution in this matter. Doctors office needed to abide by the statement in the voucher, "Important Restrictions" Must be a candidate for Lasik procedure , patients that are deemed not eligible will be offered a refund.
Ncrowd Customer Care
Cons
  • No customer assistance
Poor customer service

NCROWD ARE NOT PAYING SUPPLIERS

I have been a merchant of nCrowd for 18 months. They are notoriously bad at paying on time, and are now 2 months late on payments with a balance owed of more than £12k. We are a UK small business, their conduct is having a massive impact on our cash flow and they simply don't care. I have emailed several people in senior management in the last week and am yet to receive a response from any of them. I am in contact with a number of other merchants who they have put in a similar position, and would strongly advise anyone thinking of buying or selling through them to seriously consider whether you want to be involved with a company who are deliberately, unashamedly and regularly ripping people off left, right and centre. I am still waiting to hear from carl@ncrowd.com (Customer Services Director) and Tara@nCrowd.com (Accounting Director) - very worrying when the Directors of a business are aware of an issue seriously impacting one of their partners and are uninterested in doing anything proactive or even reactive to resolve it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I am a merchant down 2k. It would have been so much more only for I had heard they dont pay but took a chance and only listed 2 items.

I have an address I sent samples to "NAME, Huw Rose, ADDRESS, Top Floor Flat, 25c Belfast Road, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6UN" phone number 07591586753..

Not sure if this will help anyone. Really think this stuff should not happen, cant believe how easy it is for them to get away with it.

LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW. * THERE ARE SOME VERY LARGE NEWS NETWORKS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPING STORY ( YOU WILIL BE HEARD) *

IF YOU OR SOMEONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED FROM NCROWD INC OR ITS AFFILIATES BEFORE SHARE YOUR STORY OPEN UP DONT LET THESE GUYS WIN!

IF ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!! EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM

September 3rd: I am also facing same issue. A fellow vendor hired a collection agency and 2 days ago they were sent a letter by nCrowd Lawyer that nCrowd has filed for Bankruptcy and is being Sold.

This is indeed a white collar crime.

We should contact FBI.

Zamarion
@Anonymous

You're dealing with the wrong people. Carl is a nobody.

Tara is not in charge.

You need to deal with Brian Conley and Doug Bauer. Google ncrowd merchant lawsuit.

#1020889

Hi, I am NCrowd ex vendor. I would suggest you send emails toTara (accounting Director) you will stop sending/ honor orders/ vouchers which have been bought if they will not pay you.

This will make them worry and hopefully pay you.

This was happened to me last year. After I sent few emails to Tara, the CEO called me so worried and upset. He told me if we can not "cooperate" with them they will terminate us. But, they paid my payment few days after the CEO called me.

I was happy to say good bye with NCrowd. So, send them an email soon and be prepared to say good bye with this company after you get payment.

Many healthy deal sites out there anyway. Good luck!

@Anonymous

Brian Conley is a crook. nCrowd stopped paying all vendors.

Call your local FBI. This is a white collar crime.

@Anonymous

We had the same problem.

Which deal sites are heathly?

Thanks

View more comments (7)
Ncrowd Customer Care
Cons
  • Not being paid
Problems with payment
Tags
  • Ncrowd Overdue Payments

nCrowd - Looks like they are cheating

I order for an item two months back but never received it. Any queries sent to the support is not having any response back from them and they are not refunding the money as well. Later i learnt from my friends that they deliver poor quality products and they don't even refund money for faulty items or accept returns. They behave as though they don't care about these remarks and feedback. They have a "what can you do?" mentality and don't care about customers. Support is very worst and won't respond back if you give negative comments about the poor quality product delivered.
Elisabet

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!

Ncrowd Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Did not receive item
  • Too long delivery time
Poor customer service
Full refund

nCrowd in Sherman Oaks, California - Poor quality products, Horrible customer service!

2.3
I ordered three products all were very poor quality. I returned them having to pay for shipping and have store credit that I have to use on more of their poor quality products!!! They will not refund you. AND you can not use any of the coupon codes to order products with store credit. When you ask them abut that they say they are working on it but do not offer you any rebate from the customer care department and they have been working on it for a year!!!! Terrible company! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Please, do not use this company.
Elisabet

Ncrowd Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Too long delivery time
  • Product quality was garbage
Bad quality