1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a bathroom carpet on March 13th. I have not received the product or a refund since I cannot log in their website ..

CeceV wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I'm in the same boat - no product & no website. I got an email back from them that they were working on resolving my inquiry but I have a feeling I'm out $138...

every time I try to log into their site--- it is 'down for maintenance' or something like that.

I finally reported to MasterCard who has now refunded my money and I AM DONE WITH BOOMSTREET!!!!

TOO BAD BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE PRODUCT THAN THE REFUND--but 4 weeks with no answer, no invoice number,no tracking for shipping number----