Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased a Hydrafacial deal for Sheen Day Spa on the Danforth back in September and found out that nCrowd has not paid the spa at all!Thankfully the spa has stilled honoured the deals to their customers (amazing experience) but nCrowd has my money NOT the spa!!

This is criminal! Also, the spa was very kind and didn't let me know anything until after my spa experience. I attempted to contact nCrowd and their website is down and the phone number is out of service. I'm pretty sure that I saw on another website that they are running under another name now.

Be very careful when purchasing your deals and do your homework.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "company scam" of hydrafacial deal. Ncrowd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hydrafacial deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

Ncrowd - Double Breasted Coat Review from London, London Ncrowd "I ordered a double breasted coat for adults and its kids they should be taken to court and done for false description of goods . They wanted me to send..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ncrowd - Tablet Review from Guelph, Ontario Ncrowd "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Blink health ripoff customers Blink Health "6 months ago i bought Oxcarbazepine 600mg 60 tablets i payed around $45.00 including $5.00 off for new customers. Today i checked the price again and it was $38.31 and..." Read more Public Storage - IMPROPER VENTILATION AT FACILITY CAUSED EVERYTHING TO MILDEW Public Storage "...We went to check on things 5 mos later and EVERYTHING is mildewed because of improper ventilation. Contacted corporate Public Storage office and..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more