I work for a small business that was taking Dealfind and Teambuy coupons, but they never paid us.They filed for bankruptcy and changed their name to nCrowd.

If you are a merchant beware--you may never receive any money from them. Others who had vouchers who had not printed them simply had them disappear.

Not sure how a company can file bankruptcy and just open an identical company?This is major fraud and these people should be in prison!

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

ncrowdlawsuit

LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW.* THERE ARE SOME VERY LARGE NEWS NETWORKS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPING STORY ( YOU WILL BE HEARD) *

IF YOU OR SOMEONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED FROM NCROWD INC OR ITS AFFILIATES BEFORE SHARE YOUR STORY OPEN UP DONT LET THESE GUYS WIN!

IF ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!!EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM *

carl it would be good if you can answer email from marc zoffbuy and tell when can you pay money owed which is over 150 000

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the bad experience you had working with Teambuy.

I can assure you nCrowd had no prior affiliation with the company. We simply bought their name and email lists from the bankruptcy courts.

If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to email us at merchantservices@ncrowd.com.Thank you!