3.6K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Everyone needs to know that ncrowd is now boom street. They have ruined peoples lives and have committed fraud on a national level.

Brian Conley has committed fraud and he will not get away with this. People's lives have been destroyed. Everyone that works there knows what is going on and they will one day pay. It is not ethical nor is it legal what they have done.

The entire company needs to go down. You will one day hear about this on the show called American Greed. Rob Bloch is also heavily involved with all of this.

He is just as a criminal as Brian Conley is.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #1275705

Horrible company. Ignore inquiries about why you haven't received your order.

Charge it to your account the same day you order then make excuses why it will take over five weeks to receive. Will not cancel order even though it has never been shipped and they acknowledge it. Offer a store credit of less than half of what you paid even when you tell them you don't want it. What a joke.

Lesson learned.

Blocked them on email and will continue to warn people to NOT order from them. Outright fraud.

I bought a set of sheets from Boom Street that had a rip in them when they arrived. They tell me they cant return them.

Who sells damaged merchandise and gets away with it??

This place is a RIP OFF!! DO NOT BUY FROM BOOM STREET!!

I had over $250 in store credit that they won't honor. What a horrible company!

Can we start a class action law suit. I had a credit of $150.00 and now they won't communicate after telling me it's nothing they can do!! Fraud

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1101649

We are a small scenic railroad in Duluth, Minnesota that did a ticket promotion. They owe us thousands of dollars and we never got a penny.

Anyone have any idea how to pursue payment from them?

I have sent dozens of messages with no response.

A total ripoff!!!! A liability to this Country!!

#1082060

if you look at ncrowd.co.uk you can see they have shut down there. I feel sorry for the thousands of customers and merchants that must of lost out due to this bad business.

It must be only time before the U.S. Goes the same way - even with the new brand.

I really hope it doesn't. That would be horrific.

#1082057

It's been a bad year for daily deal sites. They all just had the wrong long term game plan.

So much money must have been lose over this following the group on model. Big shame.

Could of been a good thing for U.S. consumers.

#1082055

It will be interesting to see what happens to boom street next year. I hear most of the staff were terminated, so must be last chance saloon for the owners in Knoxville. Can see this going one way and one only.

#1082052

I own a restaurant in St Paul's and have not been paid for the deals sold for 3 months now. The great guys I used to deal with here have left, and the site is now named boom street.

I am not sure wher to go to. It seems they now operate US only having shut down their UK business, probably screwing many there also. Please send me details of how I can claim.

Thanks. Sue.

#1082051

Not sure anyone else is to blame really except those That own the business. I am a merchant who was helped through the process of retrieving my money by many at ncrowd, only for them to all of a sudden, leave te business. I am sure they went through the mill, as we as merchants have.

#1082050

I purchased multiple items from ncrowd and never recieved them prior to then going into adminstarion. I recieved full refund though from PayPal thankfully. Relief.

I worked under Rob Bloch at kgbdeals. I whistleblew on his illegal practice 6 years ago !!!!!!!! The guy is crooked and should be investigated immediately.

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1079052

Super ***... worse online shopping company every!

Horrible company! It doesn't fulfill it's obligations to the consumer as well as the merchant.

Do Not use them, do not buy from them.

There is no guaranty you will get the service or product. They do not vat the merchants, and some of them go out of business before the vouchers expire.

We are a small company and have been ripped off by nCrowd/Boomstreet also. We've always had to practically harass Half Off Deot/ nCrowd/ now Boomtown for money owed, and if others have had to as well I have no clue as to why they "foreclosed".

What DO I DO WITH ALL THE CREDITS I ACCUMULATED WITH NCROWD? NOW THEY AT BOOMSTREET SAY IT'S TO BAD, NEW COMPANY, WILL NOT HONOR YOUR CREDITS!!

IS THIS THE AMERICAN WAY?

I have two orders that havnt been delivered but I paid through PayPal so I am hoping I will get my money back

What a disappointment. It seems they will not stay in business either.

How can you purchase a company and not advise any of the members this is happening allowing them to settle their accounts.

I am positive if it were the other way and my account had a balance due to "nCrowd/Boomstreet", I would be expected to pay this fee. Seems they will hide behind the anonymity of the web and not honor anything!!

I purchased vouchers from NCrowd. Recently, i went to login to my account only to find that it is now called Boomstreet.

My purchased vouchers are nowhere to be found and i cannot get anyone to speak to me on the phone. I received automated e-mails apologizing that the purchased company (Boomstreet)has no record of my vouchers and there is nothing they can do.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have $150 in purchases that i cannot access! Do i have any legal recourse?