Bad.Please help.I am disability.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ncrowd and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd ncrowd online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.com  - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Against Ncrowd Inc and Its Directors - MERCHANTS EMAIL YOUR STORY TO - NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.com Ncrowd "EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM * Hello All, We are merchants that have been scammed $81,000USD for deals in Ncrowd USA and Ncrowd Canada. Im disgusted with what I have been..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Ncrowd - Tablet Review from Guelph, Ontario Ncrowd "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more