long story short, i order from them didnt recieve my order, grandbaby playing on the computer order samething over, cancelled in 3 hrs on 3-7-2015 sent item anyway and it didnt work finally 25 emails later i got a refund.remember earlier place order never recieved still to this day i havent recieved it, got an email today telling i have to deal with post office to track package that i paid them for, not the post office.

they need to find package not me. after 29 maybe 30.

emails, im calling the better business bureau.why is ncrowd deals still in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of online order. Ncrowd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!