Never recieved order over a month charged right away seco nd time.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

Marion, Ohio, United States #967731

Ordered an item or a month ago gave me a tracking number that don't work no matter what company I tried.The company is only at the most 3 days from shipping away.It's a scam company I guess.More or less they need the money more than I do.Lesson learned to NEVER buy from these people again.