Have been charged on my credit card statement for the item i purchased.Have not received the item yet.

It has been a month.

I have called them several times and they say the operators are on another call and to leave a message and they will call back.But they don't.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

Leawood, Kansas, United States #962355

Its the same for me.I have ordered stuff from their site and got nothing back.

Nor do I get my refund as well.

They are cheaters.

They expect people to order it and forget it as all their services are delayed.

That way they can make huge profits.

Such a shame is this...

to Bhavesh North Charleston, South Carolina, United States #963211

This is the issue I have and they are offering a credit instead of a refund back to my credit card. I don't understand this I use Amazon, Nomorerack, Groupon , ebay and many others and nervous had a problem