Update by user Jun 16, 2015

I am contacting BBB today

Update by user Jun 15, 2015

Contacting BBB about them.. This is rediculous ., they steal your money and run.. P

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2015

I placed an order May 16th for a pet seat cover..I have yet to recieve it..

I keep writing them and get no answers except please wait 2-4 wks well I have waited 4 wks. Now asking for my money back and they won't give it back.. I will NEVER order from this so called company again.. How do I get my money back..???

I've tried calling them..Can't speak to a person., what kind of circus outfit am I dealing with???

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). RuthK is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchases.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!