I just attempted to redeem the purchase I made in February 2015.I was informed: The deal site you bought your deal from owned by nCrowd.com has not paid us what's due and hasn't responded to our payment requests for months.

Many many other merchants have been complaining online about this too. It seems that nCrowd.com has ignored their debtors and is running away from paying their bills and keeping the money you pay them. You can visit nCrowd.com and see the site redirects now to Boomstreet.com.

We can see many of the same employees and executives working at Boomstreet.com now so it seems like they just opened a new company to run away from their debts.We prepaid for the travel services to be available to you so you can see how frustrating this is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to redeem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ncrowd voucher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Ncrowd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ncrowd voucher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments