2.0

Six weeks after not receiving my product (2-4 weeks delivery promised), I contacted nCrowd.ca and specifically asked for a full refund on an item that had not yet been shipped!I had to purchase the item i had ordered myself since it had not arrived before i needed it for travel purposes.

Instead of trying to honour my request, nCrowd proceeded to expedite shipping from the supplier even though i asked them several times not to.

This tells me that nCrowd really doesn't care about its customers and will do everything to avoid a monetary refund.I will never use this site again, and i highly recommend its avoidance!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. lmcolty is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about power wallet portable cellphone charger at Ncrowd was lying to customers, poor customer service and no credit issued Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchases.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.