NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.com - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Against Ncrowd Inc and Its Directors - MERCHANTS EMAIL YOUR STORY TO - NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.com

81 of 367 Ncrowd reviews

EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM *

Hello All,

We are merchants that have been scammed $81,000USD for deals in Ncrowd USA and Ncrowd Canada. Im disgusted with what I have been seeing here on pissedconsumer and cannot believe so many other merchants are getting scammed and not doing much! These guys are EXPERTS in organized crime and open up GHOST companies, they DO NOT pay merchants or creditors and file for bankruptcy then open up another company the very next day and repeat it all over again. Tara Duncan , Doug Bauer, Brian Conley, Jacques all of you are crooks and should be reported to the FBI I cannot believe these guys are getting away with doing all of this and not paying small businesses that cannot afford to take such a large hit.

On top of all this I receive a FAKE letter WHICH IS ATTACHED stating that "the company was sold off to a third party" and that they could no longer pay us due to them having no more assets left over. COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS HOW IS THIS FLYING???? HOW ARE ALL OF THESE GUYS NOT IN JAIL

None of these guys are responding now and Our account representative Tracey Cheuh is no longer with the company.

LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW. * THERE ARE SOME VERY LARGE NEWS NETWORKS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPING STORY ( YOU WILIL BE HEARD) *

IF YOU OR SOMEONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED FROM NCROWD INC OR ITS AFFILIATES BEFORE SHARE YOUR STORY OPEN UP DONT LET THESE GUYS WIN! IF ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!! EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM *

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ncrowd Merchant Agreement
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #699592 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ncrowd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
81 of 367 Ncrowd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 09 #1141917

I returned an item to ncrowd they gave me a credit for $171 now it it BoomStreet and everytime I try to use the credit they say I have no credit. Rip off
Darlene Morris
37 W Oakland Blvd
Struthers,Oh 44471
dar022311@hotmail.com
3305995821

Jan 31 #1104140

owed almost 200k do you have any news about class action lawsuit?

Mar 03 #1121546

email me ncrowdlawsuit@gmail.com

DOn

Oct 26, 2015 #1054214 Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

I am not out of pocket as much as you (but only because as I was warned by a business partner prior to doing business with nCrowd) but I am out of pocket about £2k. They send random emails stating they didn't have my details on file and that they would review and get back and now they have disappeared completely. the only email address I have is accounting@ncrowd.com but no good anymore as they will just ignore. There are reports all around the world of them not paying merchants. What should the next steps be? anyone know?

NC

Oct 22, 2015 #1052213 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Hello,
I am a consumer and sad to say that I have been scammed twice, once by KGBeals which was sold, and unbeknownst to me eventually became nCrowd, which also scammed me. I am also amazed at the protection that is afforded these companies and how they are allowed to leave consumers and businesses with nothing. I have been searching for any lawsuit for consumers, but I have not yet found one.

setter

Oct 18, 2015 #1050217 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I had a voucher for 88 dollars and credit for about 15 dollars which the company that took over (Boom Street)is not taking responsibility for. I think Boomstreet should be included in the lawsuit.

Oct 08, 2015 #1044994

We are a travel company with an office in Canada, so far we are about CAD$10000 in the hole, I have emailed the gmail address, would love to find out whats happening!

Sep 15, 2015 #1034183

Samething happened to us they owe us $73k please let me know if you are taking any action

1 0 Reply
ncrowdlawsuit

Sep 15, 2015 #1034316

Hello can you please email me at
ncrowdlawsuit@gmail.com with your information or phone number? Thank you.

Sep 16, 2015 #1034351

Please contact me at ma_zaher@yahoo.com we lost $73 haven't got paid since January, we got same letter as well, filed with FBI, called several attorney, nothing happened yet!

ncrowdlawsuit

Sep 14, 2015 #1033617

1 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037581

Hi,
We are also a merchant owed since January 2015.
We been working with tons of other vendors who have fulfilled service without payment. We need to all work together!
Google search "Ncrowd Merchant Lawsuit" There is a site in place where merchants have been exchanging info and are already working on this process. The more people and stories the better chance of getting these white collar criminals accountable.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ncrowd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ncrowd.
Filing a new complaint about
×