EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM *

Hello All,

We are merchants that have been scammed $81,000USD for deals in Ncrowd USA and Ncrowd Canada. Im disgusted with what I have been seeing here on pissedconsumer and cannot believe so many other merchants are getting scammed and not doing much! These guys are EXPERTS in organized crime and open up GHOST companies, they DO NOT pay merchants or creditors and file for bankruptcy then open up another company the very next day and repeat it all over again. Tara Duncan , Doug Bauer, Brian Conley, Jacques all of you are crooks and should be reported to the FBI I cannot believe these guys are getting away with doing all of this and not paying small businesses that cannot afford to take such a large hit.

On top of all this I receive a FAKE letter WHICH IS ATTACHED stating that "the company was sold off to a third party" and that they could no longer pay us due to them having no more assets left over. COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS HOW IS THIS FLYING???? HOW ARE ALL OF THESE GUYS NOT IN JAIL

None of these guys are responding now and Our account representative Tracey Cheuh is no longer with the company.

LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW. * THERE ARE SOME VERY LARGE NEWS NETWORKS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THIS DEVELOPING STORY ( YOU WILIL BE HEARD) *

IF YOU OR SOMEONE HAS BEEN SCAMMED FROM NCROWD INC OR ITS AFFILIATES BEFORE SHARE YOUR STORY OPEN UP DONT LET THESE GUYS WIN! IF ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER WE CAN TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!! EMAIL US TODAY * NCROWDLAWSUIT@GMAIL.COM *

Review about: Ncrowd Merchant Agreement.

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Horrible / $81000
Preferred solution $81,000

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

#1141917

I returned an item to ncrowd they gave me a credit for $171 now it it BoomStreet and everytime I try to use the credit they say I have no credit. Rip off

Darlene Morris

37 W Oakland Blvd

Struthers,Oh 44471

dar022311@hotmail.com

3305995821

owed almost 200k do you have any news about class action lawsuit?

to Anonymous #1121546

email me ncrowdlawsuit@gmail.com

DOn
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1054214

I am not out of pocket as much as you (but only because as I was warned by a business partner prior to doing business with nCrowd) but I am out of pocket about £2k.They send random emails stating they didn't have my details on file and that they would review and get back and now they have disappeared completely.

the only email address I have is accounting@ncrowd.com but no good anymore as they will just ignore. There are reports all around the world of them not paying merchants.

What should the next steps be?anyone know?

NC
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1052213

Hello,

I am a consumer and sad to say that I have been scammed twice, once by KGBeals which was sold, and unbeknownst to me eventually became nCrowd, which also scammed me. I am also amazed at the protection that is afforded these companies and how they are allowed to leave consumers and businesses with nothing. I have been searching for any lawsuit for consumers, but I have not yet found one.

setter
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1050217

I had a voucher for 88 dollars and credit for about 15 dollars which the company that took over (Boom Street)is not taking responsibility for. I think Boomstreet should be included in the lawsuit.

We are a travel company with an office in Canada, so far we are about CAD$10000 in the hole, I have emailed the gmail address, would love to find out whats happening!

Samething happened to us they owe us $73k please let me know if you are taking any action

ncrowdlawsuit
to Anonymous #1034316

Hello can you please email me at

ncrowdlawsuit@gmail.com with your information or phone number? Thank you.

to ncrowdlawsuit #1034351

Please contact me at ma_zaher@yahoo.com we lost $73 haven't got paid since January, we got same letter as well, filed with FBI, called several attorney, nothing happened yet!