Turnaround Time

I never received an item I paid for in August. After following up by email, I received this response today from help@ncrowd.ca:

"Thank you for contacting BoomStreet. We recently acquired the rights to the name and email database of this company. Unfortunately, the company as it previously existed is no longer in business.

We did not receive the revenues or any transaction data in regards to your purchase. I sincerely wish there were more we could do to help!"

I opened a complaint with Paypal, but I don't hold too much hope. I would steer well clear of BoomStreet.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

Sarcasm0

I saw the writing on the wall a few weeks ago and was desperately trying to find something to buy with my $45 credit, but couldn't find anything I wanted.I guess it wouldn't have mattered because I wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

I took a screenshot of my account so that I had proof of my credit.

I'm not sure who to complain to about this though.

I contacted support and received a carbon copy of the email you got.

Boomstreet has not replied to my follow up, which essentially indicated "shenanigans!".I bet they are inundated with complaints at the moment.