I paid for 2 x 2 night stays at a selection of hotels across the UK.I received the initial voucher immediately.

On this voucher it stated that I would receive a separate email within 3 days enabling me to redeem the deal. It never came. After over two weeks of painfully slow corresponding ( via email as you can no longer call them ) I finally asked for my money back. They then had the cheek to give me a store credit as to quote " I was not able to use the vouchers issued".

I WAS NEVER ISSUED ANY VOUCHERS !! I had to then email them back insisting on a refund and they did so.

Short story - DO NOT USE.THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IN AWFUL

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of voucher from Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

Stockport, Stockport, United Kingdom #956978

I bought a deal for a 2 night stay at any hotel it was a buy a gift deal and having the same problem still not got my money back either and getting very frustrated, did u get it back in the end?