Lincoln, Lincolnshire

I ordered a Motion Activated Indoor/Outdoor LED Light from Ncrowd on 06/01/15 at a cost of £12, which I thought would be good to give the outside of my garage some security protection with light.

I received the item on 22/01/15, I didn't mind the waiting time, as I understand the company are based in the USA and I allowed plenty of time for shipping to the UK. However, when I tried the light, placing batteries into it, the light did come on, however, when it went off, the 'motion detecting PIR' did not work, I even resorted to waving my hands at it from point blank range before it would activate! I had to brush it with my hand in order for the light to activate. Great for 'Billy the Burglar' but not good for my security and the reason I bought it.

Useless product and not fit for purpose. I have just emailed the company with my complaint and asked for a refund, although I'm not expecting to get one. It's lucky I only spent £12, not much in the grand scheme of things but it's still a lot of money to throw down the drain!

Avoid this company!

ian257 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Ncrowd to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product and product quality was garbage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd light for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

Yes I agree with all the complaints.Total Junk......

I even had to pay postage, the company did not put enough on.Had to pay $11.00