Wigan, Wigan

I ordered 2 single mattresses. I was eventually advised that they would be delivered 19/08 but did not arrive.

After numerous phone calls and emails I was advised that they would be delivered and there had been unstated problems. When they arrived they were rolled up like wallpaper and label stated that they were mattress covers.

I refused delivery and was later contacted by 'Alex' who said that they were mattresses, not covers, but if I wanted credit they would put it on my mighty cash account. I asked for a refund to my bank account but have since not received either and 'Alex' is not answering my emails.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $172. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Comments