2 out of 3 orders either get lost (except for billing which is very prompt) some products poorly described

positive is that the company is very responsive and tries to fix the problems promptly when notified.but the process becomes cumbersome.

last issue was sonic toothbrushes that took four months to deliver, then were not for the toothbrush Sonicare, that they were advertised for.

another recent issues was a solar light ordered five months ago, never returned, and now exists as a store credit, not cash back.i had to pay for the toothbrush return as well, not sure what will happen with that return

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd sonicare toothbrush for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchases.