3.3

I ordered 2 x water Dental flossers well in time for Christmas, it didn't arrive, I was e-mailed by the supplier that it was shipped mid DEec and still nothing.I emailed NCrowd for help and was asked to wait till 4 weeks have gone by still no order received.

E-mail since and no response. Unable to contact support by phone which is not very good. This has been ongoing for over 1 month and was intended as a Xmas present. I am disgusted with - not the lack of customer support but its none existence.

Am left without the item purchased and no way of contacting them by phone. I am considering my position and probably will not order with NCrowd again unless this is sorted.

I have never been so disgusted in an online service, very quick to take money but, appear impossible to deliver the goods .I was very happy with KGB Deals when I ordered many items over the years but NCRowd????

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about water dental flosser from Ncrowd was customer service and did not receive item , but reviewer liked quick resolution. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!