I bought a voucher for canvas prints a few months ago since I was having family photos taken.I tried to redeem it this week, but there was no longer merchant information on the voucher.

I emailed them and was informed that the vendor is no longer working with them. They would only give store credit because it's been longer than 7 days.

I asked if they would have done anything if I hadn't contacted them before the expiration date (which is in 2 days), but they just responded again that they can only give store credit if it's been over 7 days.I'm going to use my store credit, but not ever going to buy anything again from them because I have no confidence in them as a company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ncrowd voucher. Ncrowd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ncrowd voucher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments