We ordered a 7" Android tablet pc from NCrowd, on April 14th 2014 (date of transaction). Was told it would be 2 -4 weeks before it arrived. I emailed email@example.com to ask for a status on May 22nd (5 weeks later). Got a response the next day with the tracking number. The product arrived on the 27th. Upon opening, I noticed the charger for the product is a European style adaptor (unable to charge the tablet), and the sound is defective / speaker is blown. Just static for the sound. I replied to the firstname.lastname@example.org email I received from them to let them know of this, on May 28th and May 30th. Today is May 31st, and I have yet to hear from them. I would like a replacement tablet with the correct charger, and working audio. OR a full refund please, no store credit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tablet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "He's trying to make all the money to the point that he tries to get every customer that comes in his eye site, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE IN..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "Bad dinning room set broken chair . gave me the same chair had been glued back...."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."