Update added by user Jan 14, 2015
Not resolved still same ***
Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2014
I ordered a double breasted coat for adults and its kids they should be taken to court and done for false description of goods . They wanted me to send it to America at £20 with tracking.to only get £6 back. Don't buy anything for this company rip of .
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Double Breasted Coat
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "Very very good. Great customer service and terrific prices. Will be doing business in the bear future. I was initially a bit worried about ordering Ray-Ban eyeglasses with prescription lenses on..."
- " rented a car over the Christmas / New Year period and used them as they were local and - as they were in the London Hilton - I assumed..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."