Ncrowd - Review about Peacoat from Saint Paul, Minnesota
Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat.This coat is in no way for an XXL man.
Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat were all in some Asian language.
Clearly this was poorly made in some sweat shop.We will not be ordering from here again & highly advise no one else to either.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pea Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "The bed squeaks loudly whenever you roll over. It looks like there are notches for slats that would stabilize the bed but no slats were installed. We sent..."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."