Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat.This coat is in no way for an XXL man.
Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat were all in some Asian language.
Clearly this was poorly made in some sweat shop.We will not be ordering from here again & highly advise no one else to either.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pea Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins. (do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Never have I had an experience that required me to go so far as to contact a corporate office, I am not one who cares to complain and typically find..."