Guelph, Ontario

I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw holes as well as its nothing like described on their site.I have made two purchases from this site and both items have been garbage this is unacceptable.

How does one company feel good about continually ripping off customers by selling this garbage.

I will now be going out to get two more xmas gifts since the stuff I bought from tour site needs to go in the dumpster again extremely disappointed!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

Ontario, Canada #934969

I had to wait three months to receive this piece of garbage after endless back and forth correspondence with the nCrowd associate and finally got it today.

Seriously a huge rip off and such a scam!

Stay away from this company!

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!

Angie
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada #918728

Purchased the children's tablet and it was nothing like described.It showed up without a box, cheap plastic and a sticker for the screen...the sides of it are all scratched , and it doesnt work.

What makes me furious is that they sold hundreds of these and have made a considerable amount of money for selling junk.

As consumers, is there not something that we can do to protect ourselves?This company makes me sick