Ncrowd - Took my money - won't give it back

Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors.

When I reported back to NCrowd that the addresses are wrong and actual locations were too far from my home they said they would give me credit. I wanted my money back as I would not have purchased if I knew the true addresses. They refused to give me my money back. I never got my credit, never got my money back.

Total *** company. Wish I had know - would never had used them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: That they lied and then refused to give me my money back.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2017.

HalfOffDepot/nCrowd/Boomstreet is just a scam!

1.1
Turnaround Time

Also similar situation with credit on account, but larger loss than most are reporting. I would be interested in joining any lawsuit.

HalfOffDepot, nor nCrowd, nor Boomstreet ever communictaed to me they were going out of business. My credit was for a merchant that would not return my calls to redeem garage organizing certificates. HalfOffDepot told me they would just cancel my order (so the money never left HalfOffDepot). Several weeks later when there was no credit on my credit card, I contacted them again and they said a credit was placed on my account instead of the refund.

Dozens of attempts later at getting it resolved and the money was never refunded, but the credit showed up on my account. In my case this was money they were holding...seems kinda like a gift card...so it si not debt, but an assett.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Account.

Reason of review: Unethical behavior/fraud/theft.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2017.

Ncrowd - Ripped off

Ordered 2 travel power adapters in June (5 months). Have not received.

Contacted crowd 3 times, 3 different stories. 1. Trouble with supplier, will ship in 1 week. 2.

No shipping address only postal code, but will reship. 3. I asked for a refund, they said that since they paid their supplier they can not give me a refund. Got conned out of $60.00.

Please let others know that this a wold wide web scammer. Tell everyone to avoid this company , nCrowd/buytopia/Boomstreet. I have purchased from other on line companies with little or no problems.

Put this on all social media, Facebook etc. so others won't get ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2016.

Ncrowd - What Support... Qualified For A Refund

Made a purchase for lasik surgery back in October 2012 when company was Half Off Depot. Voucher was for services at Atlanta Vision Clinic,

www.atlantavisioncenter.com (The crooks that would not refund my money even though the patient did not qualify for the procedure.

Tried to talk the patient in to another procedure for more money and charged my credit card.

Contacted Half Off Depot, contacted merchant, many times. Then contacted NCrowd that said the voucher was redeemed. Voucher was not redeemed, no services were ever performed.

They would not do anything further. Doctors office said they would give me $700 back but I would still be out $1,000 that they did nothing for. I'm still seeking resolution in this matter.

Doctors office needed to abide by the statement in the voucher, "Important Restrictions" Must be a candidate for Lasik procedure , patients that are deemed not eligible will be offered a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Customer Care.

I didn't like: No customer assistance.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 25, 2016.

Ncrowd - No Refund to date

Wigan,Wigan

I ordered 2 single mattresses. I was eventually advised that they would be delivered 19/08 but did not arrive.

After numerous phone calls and emails I was advised that they would be delivered and there had been unstated problems. When they arrived they were rolled up like wallpaper and label stated that they were mattress covers.

I refused delivery and was later contacted by 'Alex' who said that they were mattresses, not covers, but if I wanted credit they would put it on my mighty cash account. I asked for a refund to my bank account but have since not received either and 'Alex' is not answering my emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 26, 2016.

Ncrowd - Shipping Service Review from Pomona, California

I never received my order nor response to inquiry emails

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Shipping Service.

I liked: Deals.

I didn't like: No deleivery, Experiance, Poor communication.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2016.

Ncrowd - Never received merchandise

Back in April, I ordered several pairs of memory foam insoles. About a month ago, I emailed the company and never received a reply to my email request. When I tried to click on the link that they originally sent, the link was broken. I can't log into their website - I will not sign in on Google plus (I don't want them to have that much information about me). Luckily, I paid with paypal and I have just filed a dispute with paypal. It was only $16 something dollars, but I'd like the money back if I don't get the merchandise. Hopefully, paypal will honor the refund request for me. Fingers crossed!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Impossible to contact, Item never delivered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 22, 2016.

Ncrowd - Rip Off!!!

Turnaround Time

My account was originally with HalfoffDepot. After a while I noticed that the name changed to NCrowd.

My account was transferred and everything was the same. I still had my vouchers and credits in my account. I had over $100 in credits and not to mention unused vouchers.

I tried logging into my account to use my credits and access my vouchers and my account showed a balance of zero with no vouchers. I contacted NCrowd to find out why my account no longer exists, only to receive an email from "Boomstreet" informing me that they recently acquired the rights to the name and email database of NCrowd and the company as it previously existed is no longer in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ncrowd Account.

Reason of review: Funds Taken.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2016.

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #1186096

Same and even BIGGER Loss situation here. Any resolve?

Class Action Suit? Ugh!

I am in the same situation. were you able to get resolution on this?

Ncrowd - Delivery Service Review from Long Beach, California

1.7
Turnaround Time

Ordered a bathroom carpet on March 13th. I have not received the product or a refund since I cannot log in their website ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 27, 2016.

Comments

I'm in the same boat - no product & no website. I got an email back from them that they were working on resolving my inquiry but I have a feeling I'm out $138...

every time I try to log into their site--- it is 'down for maintenance' or something like that.

I finally reported to MasterCard who has now refunded my money and I AM DONE WITH BOOMSTREET!!!!

TOO BAD BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE PRODUCT THAN THE REFUND--but 4 weeks with no answer, no invoice number,no tracking for shipping number----

Ncrowd - Simple Review #1459711114

Santa Cruz De Tenerife,Canary Islands
2.3
Turnaround Time

Found them to be really great in the beginning. And l think they were called Kgb before

Ncrowd and now another name l have a credit for £16 from ncrowd l suppose lve lost

That now . The was a restuarant in Manchester that never ever answered the telephone

And got really terrible reviews.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2016.