Ncrowd - Simple Review #1454008361

Paisley, Renfrewshire 0 comments

A rip off company, they're trading again. They should give the customers their money back

Review about: Harrington Jackets.

Ncrowd - Not happy about being ripped off.

Saint Louis, Missouri 0 comments

I also ordered a pack of 100 Duracell AA batteries at $39.99. They said that I had a credit also.

I thought I would save the credit for Christmas shopping but then the company changed again (originally Just Deals, then nCrowd and now BoomStreet). I inquired with BoomStreet about the credit when I was placing an order a couple months back (since it is no longer NCrowd), but have not heard back from them. I am not even sure if nCrowd even exists any longer. The nearly $40 may not be much to some people but if they are ripping people off, then the Attorney General needs to know about it, as well as the BBB.

Their e-mail statement: Thanks for your recent battery purchase.

We regret to inform you our supplier of this item is currently out of stock and will be for the foreseeable future. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

To prevent any further delay, we have credited the purchase price back to your nCrowd account. This can easily be used by clicking the store credit box in the billing section the next time you make a purchase.

This person wrote the review because of "where is my $39.99 credit?" at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Ncrowd to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was theft of credit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd duracell batteries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Ncrowd - Unsatisfied and feel ripped off

New York, New York 0 comments

I ordered a small purse organizer. After waiting for about a month, they said they ran out of them and that they are giving me money back.

Not too sure how they could have run out since there were numerous postings of the organizers in all different colors. After waiting for the promised credit to magically appear back on my card, I emailed them back. They responded, but said that they are giving "store credit!" I do not wish to have any further interactions with them. How can they not refund the original form of payment?!

It is not as if I returned the item. They are the once that cancelled the order on me. The amount was not too big at all, but I feel that I was completely ripped off!

Not too sure if I will ever see that money back, probably not, especially after seeing all these horrible reviews on line. Nut honestly, when I ordered the product, it was not even from ncrowd, they used to be called something else.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of purse organizer from Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being offered store credit. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Ncrowd - Simple Review #1452195155

Nuremberg, Bavaria 0 comments
Additional Fees

Bought chateaubriand for 2 not accepted because company gone bankcrupt ,restaurant said lost thousands through boom street ect they are still advertising beware,i am still going to restaurant and beleive it or not theSAME price

Review about: Ncrowd Voucher.

Ncrowd - Bull ***!

Hampton, Virginia 0 comments

If I knew where to find the owner of this *** company Id kick they're ***. I bought a vacation package and then the name changed to "ncrowd".

They claimed they didn't offer the same package so they gave me "vouchers" I bought a few things that were almost all *** then they changed the name to "Boom street".

Now the Lie I'm being told is that they didn't acquire any of the revenues or debts of the previous company. Theres got to be something that can be done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ncrowd voucher. Ncrowd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ncrowd voucher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Ncrowd - Hopeless product

Guildford, England 0 comments

I ordered 2 magic hair brushes for my daughter and I that supposedly dry hair like magic. I waited forever for the products to arrive and had to keep asking when my products would arrive.

They were not worth the wait! We are agreed they definitely do NOT do what they claim to do. They are absolute rubbish and a total waste of money.

I think there is a claim under the Trade Descriptions act here without a doubt. This is a dubious firm to deal with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of too long delivery time and product or service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of magic hair brush and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Ncrowd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magic hair brush in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Ncrowd - Company Dishonoured my Credit

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia 1 comment

First I experienced a few purchases where all went well, and then one that never came through so I managed to reach service and obtained a credit. I spent a bit of that amount but I still had an $80+ credit on my account when they disappeared and became Boom...

This newly named company dishonoured the credit voucher I had, without any notice or communication. Tried talking to them in vain.

I guess I was had, and unless a group action gets together with solid backing, I don't believe I'll ever see my money again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd ncrowd account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Boo-Hoo...

Ncrowd - Don't Buy Anything From n'Crowd or Boom Street

Houston, Texas 0 comments
1.6

I bought a voucher for a company named Homejoy, which after a few weeks after I bought it, went out of business. n'Crowd/Boom Street did not vat Homejoy.

They just wanted to sign them up as a vendor. When I contacted n'Crowd/Boom Street to get a refund for the voucher, they refused. This is fraud, a scam! Be careful and don't buy a thing from them!

Customer service is awful!

They don't answer the phone and don't always answer e-mails. The least they can do is refund the money I spent on the voucher.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are dishonest and unethical - fraudulant. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "didn't get a refund after vendor went out of business" of ncrowd voucher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. Ncrowd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Ncrowd - Simple Review #1450259669

Columbus, Ohio 0 comments

Thieving bastards under any name. They need to be investigated by the IRS.

Ncrowd - Credit and voucher loss of approximately 140.00

Edmonton, Alberta 1 comment
2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have an oil change credit of 99.00 and a credit of around 40.00. Previously to them changing hands I had asked for a refund and they said they do not do refunds, so I thought I would wait for something to come up that I would really like and buy it with the 40.00 credit.

And then just recently I tried to get on their website and I get redirected or it tells me that 'we can't reach this page', so I guess I am SOL.. Thanks NcrowdBoomstreet !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TracyK is quite happy with some of the merchant services offered and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my purchase and no refund and would not correct problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they shut their doors without warning" of ncrowd voucher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Ncrowd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1080483

If you paid with your credit card, please ask your credit card company for a chargeback ASAP. Tell them that your nCrowd unused vouchers/store credit is useless because the business is closed and the website is shut down.

Also, send them the below link as evidence that nCrowd has shut down. I was able to get my credit card charges reversed by doing the above.