Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My account was originally with HalfoffDepot.After a while I noticed that the name changed to NCrowd.

My account was transferred and everything was the same. I still had my vouchers and credits in my account. I had over $100 in credits and not to mention unused vouchers.

I tried logging into my account to use my credits and access my vouchers and my account showed a balance of zero with no vouchers.I contacted NCrowd to find out why my account no longer exists, only to receive an email from "Boomstreet" informing me that they recently acquired the rights to the name and email database of NCrowd and the company as it previously existed is no longer in business.

This person wrote the review because of "funds taken" of ncrowd account from Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ncrowd to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #1186096

Same and even BIGGER Loss situation here.Any resolve?

Class Action Suit?Ugh!

I am in the same situation. were you able to get resolution on this?