Bought 5 vouchers for different restaurants in London , but have been told when arriving at same our vouchers are invalid as they do not do business with ncrowd an more, one even said its over a year since they stopped dealing with them . Have e mailed ncrowd and a refund for one of the five have been put back on debit card .

Can see they are still selling vouchers but cant understand how this can go on ,its nearly theft !! Do feel very annoyed about this and can see there is others that seems to have fallen prey to this scam .Surely it can be stopped ?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about restaurant vouchers from Ncrowd was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!