Bought men's jacket for £25, looked good on a picture, ordered size XL. I have been waiting for the item over 4 weeks!

When it finally arrived I was shocked to see this poor quality item which must have arrived directly from the Far East as all labels were in a foreign language. The jacket was at least 3 sizes smaller than expected, more like size XS but could not find this information anywhere. When I tried to claim this they said they cannot give me my money back but will process once I have sent back (asked me to pay extra for tracking) and will refund in a form of nCrown shop credit!!

What if I do not want to use them any more? Is this even legal??

Oki wrote the review because of not as described at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Ncrowd to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was too long delivery time, customer service and product quality was garbage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd jacket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd. I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further. Thank you!

London, England, United Kingdom #961352

I had exactly the same experience. They would only give me the credit back, but I pressured them to include the refund postage I had to pay.

I have had a number of issues with this company and the last straw was one today, which I will make a separate post about.

I shall not purchase anything else from this merchant and strongly advise every one else to boycott this company.

Cleveland, Oklahoma, United States #956030

I ordered a blouse Janurary 4th. It is March 9th and still not received my order.

From other reviews I've read it doesn't look like I will get the order and if I do it will probably not be the size I ordered. I can't get through to customer service, so it looks like I'm another unhappy customer of this terrible company.