Since on the site it says, orders should arrive by 4 to 6 weeks, I wait for 6 weeks and then another.Called few times and every time it was a voicemail.

Can't afford to hire 1 person to answer calls over having him returning the calls?

I was told the order was lost (not the product) the order placed was lost. Are you kidding? You are running a business right?

not a Yard sale!

I was given store credit.

Like wtf makes you think I want to spend another dime on the site after this experience?If it was a full refund then the experience might've been little better.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ncrowd to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd expandable hose for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

Mableton, Georgia, United States #991959

I had the same issue.I didn't call them though I would email.

I was told that they would have to resend my Bluetooth. I told them you're not resending anything bc I never got it. They refused to refund me saying I had to cancel or return within the 24 hrs I ordered. I said how is that possible if you're telling me it will take up to 6 or 8 wks to receive.

Doesn't make sense.! Then I said I'll contact my bank after they continuously apologized to me for not refunding me nor providing me a product and i did contact my bank. I then get an email an email abt 2 wks later from ncrowd apologizing again bc the merchant was out of my Bluetooth and they were giving me a store credit. I'm like well I told them I never got it and they swore it was on the way.

I have a credit that's been just sitting bc I'm not comfortable even ordering anything from them.Such a horrible experience!

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchases.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!