I am a VENDOR of nCrowds, and they threw our products on their website, before ever completing our setup sheets and submitting accounting forms.There are over 600 orders for customers since July 1st, and these customers will never receive their product because this company will not pay us, but nCrowd took the money from you and you'll NEVER get your money back.

They do not care about their customers or vendors and are STEALING YOUR MONEY!! Completely SICK company.

I'm disgusted to know there is actually a company like this.Please share the word, and make sure no one else has to go through this!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of ncrowd merchant agreement from Ncrowd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11100 and wants Ncrowd to "stop being a disgrace to humanity".

The most disappointing in user's experience was cheap product, too long delivery time, service and return policy for broken item. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ncrowd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

I am not out of pocket as much as you (but only because as I was warned by a business partner prior to doing business with nCrowd) but I am out of pocket about £2k.They send random emails stating they didn't have my details on file and that they would review and get back and now they have disappeared completely.

the only email address I have is accounting@ncrowd.com but no good anymore as they will just ignore. There are reports all around the world of them not paying merchants.

What should the next steps be?anyone know?

I used to be a vendor of NCrowds.It was so hard to ask payment from them, we shipped customers on time, they delayed our payment for 7 months.

They would not pay us if we did not contact them several times asking for payment. I was unpatient and started to worry. We had experience with other 2 daily deals who did not pay us, one of them was Moolala who bought by NCrowd Group. So, I thought NCrowd would potentially the same problem with the 2 others.

We said good bye to NCrowd in December 2014.

I was so surprised NCrowd still have bad payment until now.I never regret leaving NCrowd group, there are still many healthy daily deals out there :)

I am a vendor and have also had the same issue with N'Crowd.

They have not paid us for 6 months!In addition, everyone at management level will not respond to our correspondence and request for payment.

They have been paid for our merchandise but will not pay us!

I am very concerned of the solvency of this company.Don't fall into the same trap that we are in!

Like every company, nCrowd pays merchants in accordance with the terms of its merchant agreements.Payment for products sold since July 1st would not be due or payable yet, so it is doubtful that a vendor posted this comment.

However, if any merchant has an issue with payables, please do not hesitate to contact me at carl@ncrowd.com.I will be more than happy to address your concerns.

to Anonymous #1011832

Carl - you are full of ***! Stop lying to people! Pay the merchants!

to Anonymous #1015926

Attention all merchants.We are proceeding with a lawsuit.

ABC and CBS have also agreed to put together a story about nCrowd and the daily deal industry. If you are a merchant and want to talk on the news about nCrowd and your experience with them, please fill out your information with the link below. nCrowd, you are going down. This is a white collar crime and the entire staff knows what is going on and will be held responsible.

This company will be on American Greed before we know it.

www.ncrowdmerchantlawsuit.com