I, fortunately, have only "tried" to purchase a couple of low dollar items.One was to be an LED dog collar, collar looks nice too bad it does not light up.

One other was a pair of insulated wine glasses, billed for the item but have never received. In response I have been "given" a ncrowd credit. Not a lot of good this does if I do not plan to ever use this service again. I will be spreading the word that this group is not even worthwhile looking at.

The product has turned out to be either faulty or non existent in arriving at my door.What a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not receive item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of led dog collar. Ncrowd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned led dog collar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ncrowd.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!