Company would not refund credit due.I made numerous attempts and had written evidence of credit due and the company refused to honor my refund.

The credit was never to expire and was for $200.00. I have an email stating that my credit would never expire. I forwarded this to the company as proof. They scoffed at my proof and said that my credit had expired.

They never notified me that my credit had an expiration date which was counter to what they had indicated in writing at an earlier date.I have spent hours trying to resolve this and I am left to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and contemplate further legal action.

This reviewer shared experience about "failure to honor refund/credit" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. slbrodbelt is overall dissatisfied with Ncrowd. The most disappointing about trip booking at Ncrowd was customer service and no credit issued Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ncrowd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ncrowd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!