I ordered a iPhone 6+ protective cover, it took weeks to get here and it was not what I ordered.They will not give me a return address and refuse a refund.

Calling the BBB....They informed me that where they purchased it from does not do returns, that is not my fault. I have had it wrapped and ready to mail, but all I have is a Chinese address I can barely make out.

I have emailed them numerous times and all I get is the run around.I am going to contact the BBB and let them know how this company does business, also will let all my friends know on FB and will have them share it, so know one else will have this problem....hopefully it will hurt them in the pocketbook....

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery time was too long, Sent wrong product.

Had an Experience with Ncrowd?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #929455

Carl, I just saw your reply & my issue thank goodness has been resolved....I am very happy now, as this was not my fault. I ordered a iPhone 6+ cover & that is not what I received, as the fingerprint option would not work.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #915093

I received an email from nCrowd & they have refunded my monies to my credit card, I guess being persistent paid off. I am just very happy that they refunded my money.

nCrowd_Carl

Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a manager with nCrowd.I'm so sorry for the trouble you've experienced with your recent purchase.

Please email me at carl@ncrowd.com with as many details as you can provide about your purchase so I may look into the matter further.Thank you!